Back To Job Openings
||Quality and Operations
Velocity Electronics is now hiring! Want to join a leading global organisation committed to delivering exceptional experiences and outcomes? If so - apply today.
The Quality Inspector uses state-of-the-art tools and techniques to ensure that product conforms to applicable manufacturer’s specifications and our customers’ requirements. This position focuses on objective and instrumented tests that generate data for evaluation in order to deliver exceptional experiences and outcomes.
Area(s) of Responsibility
Perform quality inspection on electronic components and related products
- Use advanced equipment and inspection methodology to confirm whether product meets customer requirements
- Record inspection results and evidence in Velocity’s ERP
- Take and prepare photo documentation
- Coordinate with the Quality Managers to ensure that all requested tests are performed
- Communicate and explain inspection findings to the Quality Managers and, occasionally, the Sales, Purchasing and Logistics.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Traits
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required; 2-4 year college degree preferred
Experience: Experience handling electronic components and/or inspection/quality assurance
- Computer literate,
- Understanding of basic math with knowledge of percentages and tolerances
- ·Proficient with Microsoft Windows, productivity software (e.g. MS Office), web browsers, and internet search engines
- Basic photography and photo editing skills
- Attention to detail
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- · Effective at time management
- · Flexible and adaptable
- · Independent
- · Able to manage high levels of stress
- · Is amazing
- · Demonstrates mutual respect and trust
- · Acts courageously
- · Owns own outcome
- Motivated to excel
- · General interest in technology, computers, electronics
The Inspection and Distribution Center is a hybrid laboratory/warehouse environment. Most work is performed in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA).
- Personnel must wear protective smocks and grounding footwear inside the EPA
- Traffic through the IDC includes electric lift trucks
- Some inspections involve
- X-ray equipment
- Hot surfaces
- Some products contain small amounts of toxic materials (e.g. lead-based solder)
- Close vision
- Color discrimination
- Manual dexterity: manipulation of very small items
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Working at heights up to 25 feet using ladders and man lifts
Candidate must be authorized to work in the Netherlands.
Position requires a work schedule of Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30. Occasional overtime can be required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today.
Back To Job Openings